Established in 2013, Hit Discovery Constance (HDC) operates one of the largest screening facilities in Europe and runs drug discovery and High Throughput Screening (HTS) projects for major pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic institutions in Germany and around the world.
At HDC, we’re looking for highly engaged individuals, who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Join us!
Screening Scientist (m/w/d)
Konstanz, June 2020
Hit Discovery Constance GmbH (HDC) is a qualified provider of discovery services such as high-throughput
screening, hit profiling activities, and compound logistics. Our clients include pharmaceutical companies,
biotechnology organizations, and academic institutions around the world.
We are expanding our interdisciplinary team in Konstanz, Germany and are seeking a scientist to support our
HTS operations. The candidate will collaborate with HDC and customers’ scientists to develop, establish and
execute automated HTS assays.
Those looking to switch careers and having a profound engineering or technical background with openness
to learn about life sciences are also encouraged to apply.
– Degree in life sciences, engineering, or medical technology. Alternatively, comparable education
with relevant industrial experience
– Experience in setting up devices for miniaturized liquid handling and sensitive readout equipment.
Microscopy experience would be a plus
– Performing quality-control along with quantifying and qualifying reproducibility and accuracy
– Analyzing, interpreting and summarizing data
– Full professional working proficiency in English. Elementary proficiency in German would be a plus
– Drive for attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills and organisational capability
– Working professionally in a highly collaborative environment on multiple tasks, especially under
occasional high-pressure situations
– Being self-motivated, proactive, and willing to take initiative
– Having strong interpersonal and communication skills
– A position in a dynamic, fast-growing and fun-to-work-at research organisation
– A highly motivated international team of colleagues and a conducive working environment
– Flexible working hours and encouragement of entrepreneurship
More about us: www.hit-discovery.com
Interested? Send your application with an informative cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!